- Register for the Festival by filling the registration form
- Each of the participants fills registration form for themselves. You cannot register your partner just by including their name in the appropriate field of the form.
- Your registration is accepted only if you receive a confirmation email from Festival administration in 3 days. Your registration number and payment amount will be sent to you in aforementioned email.
- Your registration is completed only after the fee is fully paid. The amount stated in confirmation email is valid for 10 work days since the confirmation date. Festival administration may reject your application if payment confirmation is not received within the appropriate period. Registration fee is subject to change according to the pricing schedule, so please be careful and pay as soon as you receive the confirmation email.
- After full payment participants receive their own schedule leaflet and milonga passes which may not be transferred to another person.
- Please state your personal and contact data correctly, otherwise Festival administration may reject your registration application or will be unable to contact you. Each consequent application attempt cancels the previous one. If you would like to change your classes or register for additional ones please contact Festival administration by email.
- We do our best to make Festival as pleasant experience for you as possible and we cannot exceed dance halls capacity. Your registration could be placed in waiting list or even rejected if limits are reached. Those on waiting list will be notified in order of appearance. Change of classes is possible up until the 10th of April and only if there are vacancies.
- Festival administration makes sure the amount of leaders and followers is even among those who paid the registration fee.
- Private classes should be pre-paid (50%) in selected currency. Festival administration may reject your application (all payments will be refunded) or change the date, time or location of the class according to maestor’s schedule. There are no refunds if the participant cancels the class.
- “Refund rules:
Prior to March, 1st 2018: 90% refund
March, 1st – April, 1st 2018: 50% refund
After April, 1st 2018 – NO REFUNDS. The paricipant may transfer their package to another person – Festival administration notification is required!”
- No refunds for single milonga passes.
- No registration is required for milonga packages. Passes available upon entrance.
- Your application for registration indicates that you read and accept the terms and conditions of Festival registration.
La Vida Del Tango